Registered Nurse – POSTED 27/06/2022
We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse starting January 2023 who is friendly, reliable and able to work effectively in a team environment. Position is 4days/week plus every 2nd Saturday (8am-12pm). Must be flexible to cover sick/annual leave. This is a fast paced role, which requires someone who has the ability to deliver exceptional customer service with a positive attitude. Must be able to learn quickly. On the job training provided. Applicants with experience will be shortlisted.
- Registered with AHPRA
- Experience using Pracsoft and Medical Director (does not apply to junior)
- Ability to multitask, be well organised and able to follow instructions
- Excellent presentation, punctual, reliable and honest.
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- General Practice
- Skin Cancer Clinic
- Wellness and Cosmetic Clinic
The OSMC is seeking a VR GP with interests in all aspects of family health to join our friendly team. The Ocean Shores Medical Centre has been established for nearly 40 years. It is located in the coastal town of Ocean Shores, 15mins north of Byron Bay. The Ocean Shore Medical Centre has been accredited with AGPAL for 20 years meeting the highest standards of general practice.
- 30mins GC Airport, 10mins Byron Bay
- No after hours, On Call, hospital or nursing homes
- Busy established practice with existing patient base.
- Mixed Billing
- Flexible conditions
- AGPAL Full Accreditation
- Attached Skin Cancer Clinic optional
- Great friendly team
Who can apply:
- Unrestricted VR General Practitioners
What to expect:
- Busy, interesting patient load
- Full time nursing help
- Medical Director and Pracsoft
If you are interested in joining our Clinical Team please contact the Practice Manager Rebecca Holmes.
The Ocean Shores Allied Health Centre is seeking expressions of interest from motivated and passionate Allied Health Professionals to join our team creating a wholistic approach to healthcare.